Saturday, February 23, 2008

GREAT NEWS!

I passed my APT state exam for my IL teaching certificate. YES!!!! I cannot tell you how relieved I was to find out that I passed. Let me tell you the anxiety I was experiencing all day, well pretty much sucked. To find out that I don't have to retake it and relive stress, headaches, and pressure was such a relief!

Thank you all for your prayers, support, and encouragement...I wouldn't have made it through with out you. Now to just finish up classes and teach for a month and have that license. The end is in sight.

1 comment:

sharonie said...

I prayed for you the whole week of your test! I am so glad you passed! Wow, you have worked so hard juggling studying for the test, work, tutoring, and classes and it all paid off! What will you do to celebrate?