Saturday, October 11, 2008

This time of year

I am SO into fall right now. I love that the trees are turning color, the weather is getting cooler, and the thought of the holidays is floating through the air. Recently, I have fell in love with the flavor of pumpkin (I still can't stand pumpkin pie). I have not been a fan of it before but I love that maybe some of my taste buds are changing. So far I've had pumpkin soup and I have made low fat pumpkin bread. Both were delish! This weekend I'm making a pumpkin roll, I hope it turns out yummy. I'm curious to try other pumpkin foods, we'll see what I come up with.

1 comment:

Pflederer Family said...

it's too bad the pumpkin festival is already over for this year - perhaps you should plan a trip to central IL next year in September to really experience all that is the 'pumpkin'! :)