Monday, September 18, 2006

Things that made me smile this weekend

-being back at Moody's campus and having my mind become flooded with great memories

-the Bears victory

-God using prayer in amazing ways

-singing my lungs out to "Move Along" by All American Rejects

-spending the afternoon in Chicago with a good friend, Jon, from college

-eating chinese food

-spending time with my little brother and sister

-exciting opportunities with cupcakes

-the Amazing Race starting up again

Just when I think things are bad, there are usually good things happening at the same time that are easily ignored. Why is it that the negative is more of the focus than the positive?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Things that made me smile this weekend:
* Caribou Coffee with Gina
* Not getting the mumps
* atothegizzo ruling football again

a.Do