Sunday, February 11, 2007

Transition

For the past year I feel like I have been continually transitioning. Whether it be a career change to working with different nanny families to figuring out the next season of my life. I do not mind change, it is good, it stretches me and changes me.

Right now I am in the most stable position, teaching, by that I am mean the schedule and pay. Yet in this state I have to already figure out what I am doing for the spring, summer, and fall. It is a lot on my plate. I am looking into some different opportunities this summer which is exciting and looking for teaching jobs in the fall. I can't dwell on this too long because I can get easily overwhelmed.

Along with all that, I am currently still adjusting to my schedule. I love it, but I have more time and am trying to figure out a good way to use this extra time. I don't just want to sit around at home every night. I like to go and do things, I just have to figure out what to do. Any ideas?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hate transistion something about change but I think you handle it well. I really admire that in you, always up for a challenge.

Hummm hobbies...hard to say you could join a knitting circle, join a soccer leage, train for a marathon...

just kidding am not sure but will keep my ears open for ideas.

t