Wednesday, June 25, 2008

2 things

Thing #1:
The other day I was going out and was looking for something in my closet to wear. A few months ago I bit the bullet and bought some fancy jeans, you know jeans that you could wear with nice boots or jeans that you can dress up. What is interesting about this is that I usually only buy things that I need right now or if I don't they have to be on sale and these jeans fit neither of those categories. I forgot I had them and was so happy to find them in my closet. The little things in life that put a smile on my face.

Things #2:
I was out for a walk the other morning and ran into a family whose son I had tutored. As we recognized each other and talked for a second, the son came to the door followed by their big lab dog. The little boy opened the door and to my surprise, the dog come charging at me. Now I don't mind dogs, but as I saw this huge dog coming at me I was a bit nervous and was preparing myself in case she jumped on me. Instead of jumping when she got to me she slobbered all over me. I am totally grossed out by this, why did this lady think it would be ok for her dog to bolt out and then drool all over me??? I don't think that animal lovers get non animal lovers.

No comments: