Thursday, June 12, 2008

As requested....











Well blogger totally put these pictures in the wrong order, so I will tell you about this fun time from the end to the beginning. At the end of our time, they dip you into the ocean. We were in there for a few seconds to get refreshed before being brought back up into the air. Ashley and I are at our max height in these two pictures. It was so peaceful and relaxing to look at the blue/green ocean and mountains!!! Lastly, Ashley and I are just being pulled up into the sky. They let out 600 feet of rope, we just kept going and going. It was really smooth sailing. I have always wanted to go parasailing and am so glad that I fulfilled one of my goals!!

1 comment:

sharonie said...

thanks for the pictures...you guys are so high up there..that's amazing! I can't imagine just seeing all blue from the ocean...did you guys talk while you were up there or did you just soak the view in?