Sunday, July 20, 2008

Have you ever?

So yesterday, Saturday, my entire day was booked. I had a tire rotation appointment in the morning and then I was working the rest of the day. Well, that all changed.

I did start off my day at the tire shop, which let's be honest...I've had some problems with this place and my tires so starting off the day there didn't seem like much fun. BUT, I was pleasantly surprised when they got me in and out in less than 20 minutes (I've spent hours there). So my day started off great.

Then I headed to the theatre to catch "The Dark Knight". I was looking forward to seeing it, but everyone kept saying how great it was and I was wondering how I would bring my high expectations down, so I wouldn't be disappointed. I didn't have too, I loved the movie!!! The acting was great, the stunts and special affects rocked, it was shot in Chicago, and Heath Ledger was AMAZING!!!!

Lastly, my dad, brother, and I headed down to the city to catch the White Sox game. Oh it was great, my first of the season. We ate a little pizza before the game and enjoyed a night game at U.S. Cellular. Despite the loss, we had a great time.

Despite how the day would have originated, I love how it turned out even better than I could have expected. Now that was a fantastic day in my book!

No comments: