Thursday, June 01, 2006

Kids totally crack me up!

Once again I laughed my ass off when I watched my four boys today.

Two of the boys were having a hard time getting along. We started discussing qualities on how to treat other people. The boys said things like being kind and nice because it says that in the Bible. I agreed with them and added that we are suppose to love people especially our siblings.

One of them looked at me and said, "love is a sexy word. When you love someone you snuggle with them, moms and dads snuggle." And then he proceeded to show me how to snuggle...and you know what he showed me...how to hump the ground.

I sat there in amazement as this 5 year old showed me this, I was laughing at times because I thought it was pretty funny but then was appauled because this little guy knows way too much at such a young little age.

Let me tell you it was a VERY interesting day.

1 comment:

kermama said...

thats kind of gross.