Sunday, June 25, 2006

Some highlights!

I have had a really good week, it was what I needed!

I forgot how beneficial and fulfilling church retreats could be. I see the fruit of the time I spent away last weekend playing out into my life. It was a jump start that I needed to get back on track with my quality time with God.

Check THIS out! My little brother, Matthew, and I along with my dad went to an extremely exciting White Sox game today! A come back from behind. A day in Chicago is always a good time!

This week my enthusiasm for cupcakes has just been bursting from my seams. I am excited to see what the future holds for this business!!!!

My final highlight was that God has provided some jobs for July. I was a bit skeptical and nervous as to how I would survive next month, but I feel like I was really blessed yesterday with a few different calls for jobs in the upcoming weeks.

I love weeks like this! It was long overdue!

No comments: