Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Da Bulls

I attended my first Bulls game this year with Amy. When we walked into the United Center, the crowd was already extremely pumped and really ready to go. It made me even that more excited to be there and ready to cheer on the Bulls. This subtle observation reminded me of how much our attitudes can affect other people.

In case you missed the game, the Bulls were on fire! Nocioni and Gordon were scoring machines! I really enjoyed their warm up mix, how can I get that?!

2 comments:

Wandering Again said...

sounds like great fun. hows the football picks going? did you gals win? oh by the way rummmor over here has the bears going to the superbowl is that true?

ginag said...

Football is great! This week we kicked their butts, we are in 1st place by 17 points!!!!! We won't know if the Bears go to the SuperBowl until about 5 more weeks or so.