Tuesday, April 03, 2007

I am well aware...

Yes, I haven't posted in a while! To be honest, I haven't been all that inspired to write. Part of it is because I have a lot of crap going on. Enough of that, here are some of my thoughts:


:::I thoroughly enjoy watching 24. I have to say that this season has been a little disappointing. It seems that everything is just beeing dragged out. Maybe some of the episodes should have been combined. (I did like tonights show.)

:::Sad to say one of my favorite songs currently is "Glamorous" by Fergie.

:::Call me vain, but man I wish I could just go out and purchase a whole new wardrobe. You ever have those times in your life where you just don't like any of your clothes? And then you go to the mall and see all these great tops and bottoms. I just want to go and swipe, swipe, swipe.

:::Yes, I just had spring break which was awesome, but I am in need to go somewhere and get refreshed with life (and get a tan)!

No comments: