Sunday, December 30, 2007

So many thoughts

As I have mentioned in past blogs, I went to California over the summer and fell in love (again) with being there. And then you know after you are on a vacation you think about it for a while wishing you were back in that place once again?! That happened to me!! And then when I would watch shows that had scenery from Cali and all those thoughts and feelings would be triggered. In addition to that, for the past 3 weeks I have thought about California EVERY single day. I miss seeing the ocean, the mountains, the warm weather, and the atmosphere. I have thought about what it would be like to live and work out there. This would be a big change and not as easy as it may seem.

I haven't talked about my thoughts much because in my world it is kind of tricky. Do you have any family or friends that put expectations on you and if you don't fufill them in some way you disappoint them? I am well aware that I live my life and that this is their boundary issue, but these impressions still haunt me a bit. Yet I don't want these things to hinder me from living my life. I don't want to live by fear or regrets.

I can't wait to see what will happen with my life.

No comments: