Sunday, September 14, 2008

Bump in the road




I cannot believe that I'm all ready to move to California. I've cleaned out all of my storage stuff, purged things from my closet, had the brakes done on my car, all of my friends were contacted of where I would be spending the nights along the drive out, a suitcase of clothes was sent with a friend who was traveling to CA this weekend, I met up with all of my friends and family to say those good-bye's...AND THEN I get a text message from the lady I'm renting my room from saying that she wants me to postpone my trip because a ill and unemployed family member showed up at her house and is staying in my room.


I was completely shocked!!! I stayed calm when I read this but today I'm a bit ticked off. I realize that this is not the time I'm suppose to go out there, but I still want to move there, but I feel like I am back to square one. I felt like as long as I had a place to live (and I wanted to live with someone from my friends church or friends of friends) that that would be enough and I could look for a job and find a church and get settled. Now the other roommate possibilities that I had are taken and now I don't know where to look or how this is all going to pan out or when I will get there.


Wow, now there is a bunch of uncertainty...Please God give me your peace and continue to guide me of where you want me to be.

No comments: