Tuesday, September 02, 2008

House Sold

Last week was a bit rough. I was emotionally drained and sometimes I wondered how I would keep on trucking. In the midst of it all, my parents received some news that they received a contract on their house. Their house has been on the market for over a year and nothing has happened. Everyone was so pleasantly surprised by the contract. The wheeling and dealing between both parties worked and my parents have sold their house. WAHOO!!!

I'm so happy for them. The tricky part is that they have to be out in 3 WEEKS!!! Insanity if you ask me, but possible. A friend of mine just moved on Friday, so Saturday I was over there picking up moving boxes to start the packing. The packing party began and boy oh boy we got SO much accomplished this weekend. (I felt like I didn't have a weekend, but what are you going to do!!!) My family is off to a good start and I'm happy I could help relieve some of that stress. And this was a great distraction for me....

No comments: