Wednesday, September 17, 2008

The past few days

Well, it's been a few days and the dust is settling. I have to admit those first few days of hearing the news that I wasn't moving to CA on Monday was a little heart wrenching and confusing. Tears of sadness were wept and the emotional drainage continued with having to tell family and friends what had happened.

I'm glad to say that a corner has been turned. It is SO interesting to me to see how immediately God is placing ideas, possible work opportunities, and people in my path to encourage me as I prepare to stay in IL for a few more weeks while I figure out my next step. I can honestly say that I am excited to stay here and see how these weeks will pan out. I'm reminded that God has His watchful eye on me and definitely cares for me and will continue to provide.

No comments: