Thursday, October 12, 2006

Like I've said before I enjoy trying new restaurants and this week I did just that. I was excited to go to Texas Roadhouse. I don't know about you but the server we had there was horrible. She was so unpleasant, impatient, and kind of rude. I felt like she put a damper on the entire experience and I couldn't fully enjoy my time there. I know everyone has a bad day, but as a server you want to help your guests to enjoy their evening out, not ruin it. Just because of this I do not know if I will try that restaurant again.

I can't believe I am rooting for the Detroit Tigers, what is happening to me?

With my job, I work at multiple families houses during the week. I do not stay at the same house watching the same kids for the entire week, which I love the change! When I arrived at one family's house this week I was pleasantly surprised that when they told me that their cat was dead. Call me mean, cruel...whatever, but I can't stand cats, especially that one. This thing drove me crazy, it scared me, it was viloently ill one time when I was there, and would never leave me alone. So when I was told the news, that it was dead, I was leaping up and down for job inside.

New season of the Duel (Real World/Road Rules Challenge) starts tonight! Do you think it will be like all the other seasons?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I dont think you are mean I am not much for cats either. I mean honestly I didnt feel that bad when zeus died though I did feel a little bad when lily died. maybe because I have never had a pet?

Anonymous said...

Well funny enough Texas Roadhouse is Dave's favorite place to eat! But servers can ruin things... Jess and i ate at this place in Geneva and the server really wanted to go home.. she rushed us out the door! Oh well.

Yeah and about the cat, I am sure to offend many with this comment but I hate them too., I am with you Gina.