Friday, October 27, 2006

Shoes

I know I have written a post before about shoes (crocs), but this time it is about Uggs. I do not think they are that bad looking, actually they look pretty comfy and warm. (I wish I could show you a picture, but I don't know how to do that) In fact, my sister who is quite fashionable for her young age, just purchased a pair this past weekend. I was totally shocked by the price and cannot figure out why they are so expensive. I mean, back 10 years ago I was way into Dr. Martin's and those cost easily $100. Uggs are more expensive. Wow! What is the attraction to them???? I have to admit, one of the babies I watch had a pair of Uggs on today, and he looked SO cute!!!!

Way side note, there are a TON of movies that I want to see. I need to catch up in the movie department. Here is my list of movies that I am looking forward to seeing, let alone the ones that look great that haven't come out: "The Last Kiss", "The Departed", "The Illusionist", "Marie Antoinette", "Running with Scissors", "The Guardian", "The Prestige", "Facing the Giants", and "The Lake House". Just a few!!!!!!!!!

No comments: