Wednesday, January 03, 2007

New Years Resolutions

I am not big on resolutions. I like the whole idea of a new year, a fresh beginning, and new experiences.

So my list is not one of resolutions but of some of the things I want to do or accomplish. Some of these are based on what I didn't do in 2006 that I should have.

-go on a mission trip
-take a hip hop class
-make a new friend
-decide if teaching is where I need to be
-go on a vacation
-be more consistent with working out
-purchase more music for my ipod
-attend a concert
-communicate my feelings better
-try new restaurants

That is all for now, I am sure I will add a few more as the year goes on.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great Resolutions:) Hope you had a great New Year! I reckon I'll see you tomorrow at church, hope you're having a good weekend.