Saturday, June 23, 2007

Oh crap!

So this evening I was watching 2 boys. I have watched them for over a year now. One is potty trained and the other is not. After dinner, the youngest child decided to "do his duty". When I went to change him, I could not find any wipes. I searched the entire house, the diaper bag was missing too. What does a girl do?

After I put the boys to bed, all was well in the nice quiet house, until about 30 minutes later when the little one was crying. I went to check on him to find out...he pooped again.....and there are still no wipes.

What is one suppose to do when this happens?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure what they call them in the suburbs but I would use what we in Indiana call a "washcloth." Maybe a little warm water and soap. But hey, what did I know?

ginag said...

Actually that is what I used the first time, but I couldn't see getting 2 washcloths dirty with poop. And if you could have seen the look on the mom's fact when I told her I used one, you would have thought I had eaten the poop or something. Yuck!