Friday, June 08, 2007

Waking up

Back from Arizona. Wow, I loved going on vacation and checking out on life. Don't think that is always healthy, but with everything going on in my life, I say that is ok! Now back to reality.

What I am realzing about myself, is that I enjoy mornings. I like getting all of my "chores" done in the morning so that I have the rest of day free. In a way it seems freeing to me. Like, working out, I just want to get it done and over with so that I don't have to think about it again until the next day. So if I had to pick the perfect time to wake up, it would be 6 a.m., but that doesn't happen...Then there are others I know who are the complete opposite, they rather sleep the morning away. If I did this, I feel like I wasted my day and when I wake up that late then my day is half over. I love learning about people and how each of us work.

Very random thoughts by Gina.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who would want to sleep half the day away? I personally don't know anyone like that. I say that as I write at 4:24 in the am and not because I just got up.

Anonymous said...

Are you up now? It is about 1 in the afternoon.

We were suppose to possibly have a tornado last night or in the wee hours of the morning...maybe you saw it.

Have fun with your family today!