Thursday, April 24, 2008

Conspire

I just have to brag a bit about my dear, dear friend Amy. She is in charge of leading an amazing children's conference that is being held this week. The amount of time, creativity, and leadership she has put into making this an amazing conference is unbelievable.

Today was the first day. As someone who works with kids, I was encouraged and spurred on to go out and meet students where they are at in life. As an educator, flooding their minds with tons of information just won't cut it. It is so imporatant to see who they are, get what they are doing and understand how they are acting. I am feeling re-energized and filled up to go make an impact on student's lives.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey gina! thanks for your amazing support throughout this entire process! it meant so much that you were there with me on wednesday! love ya!

amy