Wednesday, April 30, 2008

It's that time

I love this time of year because the weather is suppose to be turning warmer , the flowers are blooming, and baseball season has started. I also hate this time of year because, where I am at in my life, I have to figure out what job or jobs I will be working from now until the end of summer to pay the bills. I am tired of this! My role in the past has been a nanny. Which will most likely happen again. But now it seems to be a problem of WHO will I work for? Usually I have some options and now there aren't that many. I am a bit stressed out by it all. I am praying that God will give me peace and the more people I talk with about my situation, maybe someone will know of someone who needs a responsible and loving girl like me to watch their kiddos!

No comments: