Sunday, April 20, 2008

Soon and very soon

It's been one of those weeks. The kind that never end, that you want to put behind you, forget about, disregard...you get the picture.

I am looking forward to a new beginning tomorrow. I am in need of a fresh start and a good outcome.

This week I will wrap up my last week of teaching....WAHOOO!!!! And then I have a night class this week and next and then I am officially done. The time has flown by, I can't believe it is almost over. It is a great feeling to be so close to the end, but then I am nervous for the next part of my life. I hate that I am anxious, worried, and nervous about finding the right teaching job in the right place at the right time. I am ready to have ONE job that has a steady income and insurance. But in the midst of all this chaos I also have to figure out a job for the next four months until teaching begins. I keep telling myself....one day at a time....one day at a time!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.