Thursday, May 15, 2008

Goin' hollywood

So recently I have been interested in the some of the trends that are going on in Hollywood. My focus has been towards the "going out attire".

Now don't get me wrong, I really enjoy shopping and having my own cute style. But I feel the need to change or spice things up.

Those of you who know me, know that I am not a clubbin' girl or anything of that nature, BUT the style that is interesting me right now are the dresses (of course classy and not hoochie) that fit that scene. I would not purchase these because I have no need for them except to stare at them in my closet.

BUT I do. We are going on a family vacation...a cruise. We have to be dressed up for dinners. And guess what...the styles I have been following will be perfect for the trip! And I realized that I could use these for the birthday bash in Vegas in a few months. Double whammiiieeee!!!!

Today I found some adorable dresses and just purchasing them made me feel so sophisticated, trendy, my age, and ready to take on the world. I cannot wait to wear them! Now, I just need to get some great jewlery!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
sharonie said...

i wanna see those dresses...can you bring them when you come over????