Saturday, May 10, 2008

Keep on truckin'

I have come to realize that I DO NOT like the place I am at in life right here at the moment. I try really hard that whatever I am doing or wherever I may be to enjoy the moment, take in all that I can, and not wish anything away. Currently the opposite is true for me. This season that God has placed me in, is not one that I am enjoying. If this is a test, I am trying to push through but I feel like I am in quick sand, sinking further and further away.

I don't feel like myself now, my emotions are all over the board, I have a negative outlook at times, I expect things and my hopes are dashed since my expectations haven't been met, I have too many decisions to make, pressure is building up, I'm confused and lost, I feel like I have been let down...and the list goes on and on and on

God where are you?

I know you are there, right by my side, but I certainly don't feel you or see you.

No comments: