Monday, November 24, 2008

Dilema

With the economy as bad as it is, I still want to purchase Christmas gifts and give to different needs around the holidays. BUT there seems to be a guilt for me. Not sure what it is. I feel guilty that I'm spending money on gifts, instead of saving it for if the times get worse or whatever. I really enjoy buying gifts and seeing people smile. Does anyone else feel this way? Where is this coming from? I need to get past this so that I can enjoy what I love to do, shop.

1 comment:

sharonie said...

YOu enjoy giving to others....don't feel guilty like you should be saving money. You do such a GREAT job at saving and managing your money through out the year...so fully enjoy every moment of shopping...and silly GIna...you still are saving becasue you find such great deals ALL the time! Have fun shopping!