Wednesday, November 12, 2008

It's that time


I'm sure some will criticize me for this post while others will agree....

I am SO in the Christmas spirit. The weird weather with snow flakes, wind, frigid temps, rain, and overcast skies just seem to solidify that Christmas will soon be here. I searched and found a radio station online so that I can listen to Christmas music, it was so fun to here those tunes. At the malls, the decor is all set up and everything looks beautiful! I have even started a little Christmas shopping. And to look forward to wrapping gifts, baking, seeing the Macy's Christmas windows, drinking egg nog...the list could go on and on.

I absolutely love this time of year! Yet, I know that we haven't even gotten to Thanksgiving yet, but I want to soak up every moment that I can and savor it until the end. Wanna join me?!?!?!

2 comments:

Yamamoto Family said...

I am getting there myself! I am so excited to decorate the house this year that I could start this weekend! Do you think it would be too much before Thanksgiving?? I found the Christmas movies so they are ready to go!!!

sharonie said...

uh oh snowflakes? i haven't made the snowball cookies in the oven yet..made the dough but not the cookies themselves. I besta make them for the first REAL snowfall!