Thursday, July 06, 2006

Glimpse of my day!

Well tonight I headed to Chicago (for the 2nd time) to the airport to pick up my friends car. Thank goodness my roommate and I got there right before it got dark so we could attempt to drive around random parking lots looking for her car. It was quite the adventure.

The 4th of July was great. The church that I attend passes out free bottled water at the Wheaton parade. It was so fun, always is! We successfully passed out 8,000 bottles of water in 40 minutes.

Went to the Taste of Chicago today with Amy. Sampled some yummy food like: garlic cheese bread, Sweet Baby Rays pulled pork, fried dough, and a turtle. So good!!!! There was some fun music too!

Why is it that people in their late 20's find it so pleasurable to get drunk on a regular basis? Explain it to me! I just don't get it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»