Friday, July 07, 2006

Sometimes I am amazed that I actually get paid to go to the pool. I can't stand just laying out and getting all hot, so with the kids it is fun because we are swimming around or going down some water slides! So refreshing.

Why are so many bats breaking at professional baseball games? It seems to happen at least every other inning!

Two songs that I am going to download in the next day or so are:
1. Promiscuous by Nelly Fortado
2. Dani California by The Red Hot Chili Peppers

Today I woke up and wanted to go snow skiing. I guess that won't be happening for a little while.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

gina g! i can't believe that i haven't checked out your blog in so long! i love reading about your month-to-month adventures, random jobs, church retreats, and cupcake dreams...i'm putting your blog on as a link from mine so i'll be more in-the-know about the life and times of gina. did i tell you that marc and i are moving to chicago this winter? january. back to the life of a midwesterner...i really can't wait. it'll be so nice to be closer to my family with our new baby girl. anyway, so nice to catch up!

Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»