Monday, July 10, 2006

On Friday I had the grossest experience ever when nannying!!!! Poop.......it was everywhere. I will leave it at that.

This is very important: Yesterday I swung by American Eagle, a store I occasionally shop at, and found out some very good news. If you go in THIS WEEK and try on a pair of jeans, you will receive a FREE AMC movie theatre ticket. Watch out here I come (who can name that song????)!!!!!!!!!

All Star Game-----go A.J.

This week I am dog/house sitting! This little pooch is so cute, but sometimes requires more attention than I'd like to give her. She cracks me up as she tries to catch birds who are on the fence or flying above her, quite a site to see.

All I have to say is: "Party on party people" (who can name this song????)!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! I wish we had an American Eagle in the redwoods! Then again, we don't have AMC theatres here either...

Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»