Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Grandpa

I watch these amazing almost one year old identical twin boys.

They are so much fun and they change every time I see them. Today I was able to meet one of their grandfathers. This man made an impression on me!!!

His love for his grandsons was so extremely evident that I was blown away. It just oozed out of this man from every bone in his body. He smiled from ear to ear when he spent time with them. He loved every little detail about them. He was so excited about these little guys that he just kept sharing all these things about them, here are a few: how amazing it was that they are taking more and more steps by themselves each day, that they are happy, they know how to identify their toes and head, say certain words....He just kept going and going and going. What struck me was that this grandfather really did notice every detail. He calls them "blessings".

I don't think I have ever heard a grandparent so caught up and awed by their grandkids.

We need more grandparents like this gentleman.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»