Thursday, May 25, 2006

"Flay va"

Also known as flavor.

So here at Crazy Delicious Gourmet Cupcakes, we are always looking for new creative cupcake inventions. Here is what we have so far:

Lemon Drop
White Chocolate Raspberry
Mint Chocolate Chip
Orange Dream
Cinnacake
Double Chocolate
Chocolate Strawberry
Samoa (The Girl Scout Cookie)
Chocolate Peanut Butter
Carrot Cake
Original
I am currently working on a turtle cupcake.

Anything you would like to see as a cupcake flavor? I am willing to try different (not crazy) ideas. I would love any input!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

gina
i was thinking today about a pumpkin pie cup cake with a light whiped cream frosting

Unknown said...

sadly enough i dont watch 24...i hear its a good show..i figure ill stay sucked into only 1 show:)-ha...so..florida! thats exciting!! nice and warm:) and we SO need to hang out when we vacation times are over!!

Tory Jane said...

what about the crazy delicious cupcake that was suggested before? sounds like it could be a good cake.

how about... rootbeer float? banana split? did we already talk about a smores cupcake?

Tory Jane said...

oops... I meant the Lazy Sunday cupcake, not crazy delicious... cause that's the name of your company!

Tory Jane said...

Ok, I have to tell you that the title of your post makes me think of a song... When I was in junior high, I was a HUGE fan of the Mickey Mouse Club (yup... back before Justin Timberlake, Christina Aguillera, Brittney Spears, Ryan Gosling, JC Chasez, and Kerri Russel got to be celebrities) and they had this song they would sing called "Flava"
"F-L-A to the V to the A! Check it out! Check it out! You got the flay - va." Hahaha... I can't help but think of that song when I see the title of your post.