Tuesday, May 02, 2006

To those of you who did not see tonights 24 episode you won't fully understand this.

I love Chloe! In tonights episode of 24, this chick cracked me up. You know as soon as she walked into the bar of the hotel, the guy at the bar was going to be a problem. And he was...so she just zapped him. It was great!!!!

How many of you single women out there have been bothered by some sleezey guy that you wish would just leave you the heck alone? I wish we could carry and use one of those zappers. Problem solved.

2 comments:

Tory Jane said...

Oh my gosh - I was laughing SOOOO hard when Chloe tazered that guy... I mean, seriously! Could she not be more creative as to how to get rid of him? And I loved her fake bubbly, ditzy impression. So great. I used to hate her... Now, she keeps me HIGHLY entertained!

Anonymous said...

there are times i too wish i could zap a few guys