Saturday, May 06, 2006

Weeks Events

My little sister turned 13! I love this little girl to death, but man time is flying! She is way too grown up.

I woke up at 4:00 a.m. to babysit.

Ate at Mongolian BBQ. Great food, but I still prefer Flat Tops in Chicago (yummy)!

I injured my lower back when working out. It's uncomfortable to stand or sit for a long period of time. AHHHH!

Had some funny stories with the kids I babysit, but I can't share them. Let's just say it revolved around "milkshakes".

Saw "Mission Impossible 3"! Very entertaining, the time flew, I can't believe how much Tom Cruise's girlfriend in the movie looks like Katie Holmes. I still like some of the on the edge scenes in MI 1 better.

I love amaretto stone sours, had one tonight but it was not nearly as good as the little hole in the wall bar we'd go to after work called River Lane.

I watched a Michael Jordan movie this week when babysitting, it might have been the best of or something like that. It was SO refreshing to watch! He was an incredible basketball player. No wonder why I don't find watching basketball nearly as entertaining as before.

A thought that has struck me all week is from a song called "Wholly Yours" by David Crowder. The line that penetrates my soul is "from broken earth, flowers come up, pushing through the dirt". We are broken, hurt, and sometimes a mess, but God chooses to still use us in many ways and make great things happen in our lives.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»