Thursday, May 18, 2006

Fun


So last night I was driving home from Carpentersville. I was getting tired and just wasn't all that excited to be driving. Thank goodness I had some good tunes with the ipod. Then it all began...

I was turning onto a street and a guy driving a black mustang was in front of me going WAY TOO SLOW. So I passed him, I did not race pass him, but just passed him in a nonchalant way. As I continue to watch him in my rear view mirror, I see him get into my lane but he stayed pretty far back.

I ended up catching a red light and sat there (listening to some Missy Elliot) when all of the sudden this mustang comes flying up on me, I start out in first gear, he switches to the other lane and guess what...I smoked him out of the water. It was fun! I was proud of my little baby. Needless to say, I was wide awake and ready for the rest of the drive home.

2 comments:

Tory Jane said...

what a little race car driver you are!

Anonymous said...

one of the things i love about you is how much you enjoy your car i love to ride with you and feel it zip around expecially in the city