Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Meet 2 of my friends


So here are two near and dear little creatures to my heart (and my roommates). This is Zeus (the crazy fighting fish) and Lily (the yellow snail). These two kids were so entertaining to watch. Lily was a freakin' cruiser. She escaped several times out of her bowl. I was so mezmorized by her. Zeus loved Lily too. They would rest on each other and follow each other around.

When I came home the other night from a fun filled day of baseball and a bbq with Amy and Kelly I soon discovered that Lily was out of her shell and was dead. NO!

Mondays are my day to feed our pets so when I went to feed Zeus I realized that he had passed away as well. He just couldn't continue without her. So sad, we lost our 2 pets in 2 days.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

may they rest inpeace

Anonymous said...

Maybe Zeus wasn't missing Lily, it's more that Lily killed Zeus. Lily dying probably released a good amount of ammonia and nitrite into the water, therfore slowly killing Zeus. If you didn't change the water, you are a fish murderer.

Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»