Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Well thanks for the overwhelming response to yesterdays entry. You guys are so helpful!!!!!

Kanye and Chris Martin (from Coldplay) are recording a song for Kanye's new album. Can't wait to hear it.

A girl who I use to work would say, "Hotty Scotty" hit his 1st homerun of the year today. He cracked it out of there, in that crazy and bizarre Minnesota ball park.

So yesterday, Mothers Day, is a time that I am beginning to not look forward to when it comes to church. The focus is married women or women that have kids and that does not categorize me in there at all. I think why should I go? I just want to stand up for all the single ladies and say "shut the **** up". I know not very nice.

Well I went to church with my mom yesterday and I was pleasantly surprised, because I walked away being spoken too. The lady who spoke was very funny, entertaining, and knowledgeable. She talked about something that we all have heard before but for me it was something that I needed to hear or be reminded of. She talked about how we all go through seasons in our life and we need those changes to form and grow us. There will be times that may feel like the summer, fall, and winter when you feel in the desert or totally overwhelmed but then you remember that spring is around the corner and you see the growth.

It is like a baby tree planted. It will get a bunch of sun in the summer. In the fall leaves will be shed and you wonder if it will endur the harsh winter. Then surprisingly in the spring there are buds and it has gotten bigger. I was thankful for these reminders as I go through life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol yes i too feel like screaming those words some times. but you are right there are seasons i found thins thought very comforting.
ps. i have never been to a theme park so i dont know whick is better