Friday, November 02, 2007

Attire

This week I ran into a couple of interesting things.

1. The other day I was listening to the radio and they were talking about people who wear cowboy boots...other than cowboys. Their stance was that people who wear them are trying to make a statement. The conclusion was that if you wear cowboy boots are you good in bed. Then listeners called in to share their thoughts on other items that people wear that say the same thing. I started thinking and said, ok I know no one who wears cowboy boots. Then this past week I encountered 2 people that I know who wore them. I about bust out laughing, wondering if they knew the connotation behind the boots. I will never look at cowboy boots the same.

2. This was just gross. I saw a man who was wearing normal shorts to the knee but they were sweats. Ok, fine...maybe he just worked out or something. The thing that was alarming was when he turned around you could tell me wasn't wearing underwear, the shorts were going right up his crack. Men go commando too????? Yikes. And yes he turned around again and it was so obvious and GROSS!!! Put on some boxers, briefs, even whitie tighties!!!!!

No comments: