Sunday, November 11, 2007

Tis the Season

This past week I watched 2 Christmas movies. In years past, I don't know if I've even watched one, except for the year that "Elf"came out. The movies that I watched were "Deck the Halls" and "Jingle All the Way". I gotta tell you, there is something about watching Christmas movies that gets me even more excited for Christmas. Where's the snow? When can I go ice skating? Christmas is only 6 weeks away! I need to get a move on the shopping, menu planning....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wait until you're here this next week...i'm getting out the stock pile! Our family favorite is Christmas Vacation and Home Alone.

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean - I love Christmas movies! I was going to kick off the season by going to see "Fred Claus".. looks like a fun movie!