Thursday, November 08, 2007

A new song

When I work out in the morning, NOTHING good is on T.V., so I end up watching music videos. Believe me, this is not a highlight since I am repulsed by most of them. Although, Fergie's song "Clumsy" I think is a very unique and creative and clean video.

Well there is a song that has been playing and when MTV gives the artist and other info, it always says "Undefined". It drove me crazy, because I couldn't find out who the band was or what the name of the song was. BUT, today I searched high and low and found it.

I can't believe...it was Linkin Park. To me, they have a different sound so I didn't recognize it. I love this song "Shadow of the Day"...not sure about the video.

Check out the song and video http://www.mtv.com/overdrive/?id=1518072&vid=182628
and let me know what you think.

I haven't heard this on the radio yet, why not?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the song and wow, what a interesting, new sound for linkin park!