Monday, November 26, 2007

Bear Down Chicago Bears...

Oh my gosh!!!!!!!! Today I went to the Bears game. It was AMAZING!!! In case you do not know they played the Denver Broncos. A friend of mine gave me the tickets and we sat on the 50 yard line, 17 rows from the field. We sat with all of the coaches wives and their families. I have never been so close to that field (and probably will never get a chance to sit that close again)! I mean you could actually see the players, they weren't miniatures...which is what I am use when I sit in the nose bleed section.

The first half was good, the game was back and forth with not a lot of action. I think I was in shock during the first part on just how close we were to the field and the excitement of the game. Then the second half started and boy if you missed the first few minutes of the third quarter you should be kicking yourself! Hester runs a return back for a TD. And then a few minutes later he runs another return back for another TD. The guy is a maniac!!!

Thank goodness for the special teams because they did a tremendous job in keeping the score close. During the fourth quarter I don't think I ever sat down. The game was intense and nerve racking towards the end. Everyone was so pumped to have tied the score at the end of the game to go into overtime...and the rest is history. Sexy Rexy throws a long past to Clark who has hands like glue and bam we are in field position for a field goal. And few...no interceptions or fumbles and the Bears go on to win the game.

WOW!!!! That was the most exciting game ever!!!! Thanks for the tickets (you know who you are).

2 comments:

sharonie said...

Gina, I am so jealous you got those seats, but that is so awesome for you! What a great game to go to and what a great game to have such close seats.

Anonymous said...

Yahoooo! That was a wild game to watch and a memorable game to be sitting at the 50 yard line! I'd like to know who your "friend" is!!!!!