Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Back on track

After being sick for about a week and my body recovering, I have not been able to work out. Now granted, I couldn't imagine exercising while not feeling well, but then on the road to recovery I kind of enjoyed skipping out on my workout. Isn't it easy to fall out of a habit instead of picking one up...usually?

Since I am feeling great, I knew that it was time to get back into the workout routine. In a weird way I was kind of looking forward to it because my body was use to it and I knew that it will help me stay healthy and get fit. This morning I did it. And boy, it felt good. Tomorrow I may be a little sore, but that doesn't bother me one bit. These words of "looking forward" to a workout I thought would NEVER come out of my mouth. Since this habit has now been in place for a while it wasn't nearly as bad to get back into this routine.

1 comment:

sharonie said...

1) I haven't beem able to do my normal workout and have like you said it's kind of nice, I really enjoyed sleeping in an extra 45 min...this will end soon after the baby is born...I will be back at my routine.

2) You will have to come walk with me after the baby is born whever you are free!