Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy New Year

I would like to wish everyone a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! My new year is starting off right with a drink and treat from Starbucks! Although it is sad to see that their holiday cups are gone, something new and fresh lies ahead.


Last year I made a list of things I would like to accomplish through out the year. I am pleased to say that I accomplished most of them. I really like this idea and am going to try it again for 2008. Some of the things might be ones from last year (I liked them so well I couldn't get rid of them) but there are a few new ones in there too.


-make a new friend
-take a trip to Vegas for my birthday
-be more consistent with my God time
-continue to work out 3 times a week
-take a risk
-go parasailing
-help someone in need
-discover more of who I am and what that means
-keep my car cleaner


I may have forgotten a few...I will add them if I think of them. Have you made any "resolutions", what are they?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Go to Vegas for my birthday is my New Year's resolution too! Hey - let's go together!

amy