Tuesday, January 22, 2008

LIFE.....

I find it interesting how through out your life you go through seasons. Some are hard and some are easy. Some are enjoyable and some are sad. I am in a season of being stretched and tested. It is exhausting, frustrating, and draining, but with out sounding too "Christiany", I am glad that my hope is in Christ. I know that when I come out of this season, I will be strong and well equipped for the next step in God's plan. I am constantly reminding myself to take one day at a time. And I repeatedly say to myself that God has a plan for my life, one to prosper me and not to harm me, to give me a hope and future. Those words I have close to my heart. Sometimes songs speak more clearly than I can express, some lyrics that I find myself singing are "Oh no You never let go, through the calm and through the storm, oh no You never let go every high and every low, oh no You never let, Lord, You never let go of me...There will be an end to these troubles, but until that day comes, still I will praise You!"

1 comment:

sharonie said...

remember that old sunday school song...rejoice in the lord always and again I say rejoice....rejoice in the lord always and again I say rejoice...ugh sometimes that is the hardest thing to do...or like that verse says in ALL things give thanks....what a challenge but what a mindset change you get when you follow what that verse adn song says. I hope you have a great Tuesay and Wednesday!