Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Driving

Do you ever wonder how you get from one place to the next? I can't figure out how my foot knows the exact pressure to put on the gas pedal in order to obtain a certain speed and stay at that limit, which eliminates me from looking at the speedometer. Does it ever seem to you like your car just knows where it is going? There have been days where I am totally preoccupied with my thoughts but end up where I need to be and wonder, how in the world did that happen?

Random thoughts....

1 comment:

sharonie said...

so often! I will end up somewhere but will not remember making the turn to get there. I asked Jason about this not to long ago and he siad it's Highway Hypnosis. I am glad to know I am not the only one that does this...yet it's prob not safe either!