Monday, January 14, 2008

Update

School is starting up again this week. I am not looking forward to this, but I realize that it gets to me closer to the end of my school journey and boy does that bring a smile to my face! So I will be taking 3 classes and in the midst of that preparing to take my final state exam.

I feel blessed to be able to have a job where I work when I can, that would be nannying and tutoring. An exciting thing happened this past week. A family called and asked me to tutor their child, but what is so great is that the class that I took last semester are the some of the exact tools I needed to assist this student. I am not sure I would have been able to help this student to the fullest, but now I feel confident and have an idea of where to begin and what to do. Yeah!

1 comment:

sharonie said...

I am so glad that already your hard work is paying off! When do you take your test again...can you remind me? I think it's the end of Jan right? Make sure you get some rest and Gina time admist all this craziness. I know it's easy to say, but you have to make sure you do it!