Friday, March 21, 2008

Deep thoughts by Gina

Ok, well they are not really that deep, but just what's been on my mind lately.

Many of you know that I have been thinking about moving to California. I have talked about it for the past few months, but now as I begin the process of applying for jobs the reality of finding a job and home are settling in.

In previous posts I have mentioned that I think about California on a daily basis. This thought has began to increase. When I see a team from CA, I want them to win or a girl who is on the bachelor and is from CA, I want her to win...the other night I spent the night at my friends house and the clock in the room was 2 hours behind and I thought of CA time. I know that all of this might sound strange, but there is a reason why this state is always on my mind.

Recently I have begun to doubt why I think about it so much. Maybe it is just an infatuation or maybe because the weather sucks here and is way better there or ...But I can't help but think that God has a plan for me and at some point going to California might be a part of it. I need to hold fast to it and see what happens.

"For I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and future", declares the Lord.

No comments: