Saturday, March 22, 2008

Say my name, say my name

Earlier this week I was out with some friends and were discussing the different ways that my last name gets pronounced and even my first name. It's crazy. We got some great laughs out of it!!!

Yesterday I went to pick up some Panda Express (can't stand their food) for my sister. As I paid with my credit card, the man behind the counter said "thank you ms. _____ and then one of the funny pronunciations came out of his mouth. I am going to try to explain to you how he said it.

Say the word geese. Now take how you say the "gee" in "geese" and add zzo to the end of it. Now say it all together and really emphasize the "ee"s. You got it?!

You may not think it is even funny, but I almost busted out laughing!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the geezohs are here!!

amy