Friday, March 28, 2008

Update on my week

It's been crazy busy!

Today I had two finals and my exit interview from the teaching program at Judson. Wow, my time there is soon coming to an end.

One of my dear friends had her first baby this week. It was fun to meet Blake, hold him, and see how his mommy was doing.

Next week I start my four week teaching experience for Judson. I will be teaching two subjects a day and assisting where needed. My commute will be a minimum of an hour each way, pray that God gives me patience!

I finished tutoring all my students this week. It is bitter sweet to see that come to an end.

Last week, we didn't do "Baja" night...I was happy to rekindle that this week. We even switched it to an earlier night because we all were craving it!

I have had a good week of exercising and staying on my good eating plan.

I can't wait for tomorrow...I want to sleep in and then catch up on all the shows that I didn't get a chance to watch.

I am thankful to my friends who have supported me through all of this stuff this week.

No comments: