Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Spring will soon be here

With baseball season approaching soon, I can't help but think that spring is on the way. For the past two years I have had the privilege of attending many Chicago White Sox games, since my dad purchased season tickets. I loved going down to chi town, grabbing some great Maxwell Street food, creating memories with friends and family, and enjoying a beautiful day at the game.

This year no season tickets were bought, so this wonderful experience won't occur as much, but I still go to a few games. I might even hit up some spring training which would be fun! Go Sox!

4 comments:

Yamamoto Family said...

Go Cubs!!! Just kidding...we can't wait for spring. There's nothing like a fun ball-game for the day to enjoy! The boys especially love Fan Appreciation Day! It's so much fun...you're making me want to take the boys out for a ball game today!

Anonymous said...

now that you won't be going to be as many sox games, you'll have more time available for cub's games!!

amy

ginag said...

Amy, you know you are a Sox fan deep down inside....

I totally want to hit up a Cub's game with you this season. And man we are behind, we haven't even gone to a Bulls game either! What is happening?!?!

sharonie said...

Okay, there is a reason your dad didn't get season tickets for the Sox games....he knows it was a waste of money and the Cubs are the better team!!!!